Pop icons Take That are doing a huge Greatest Hits Live tour for spring 2019 with special guest Rick Astley. Kicking off in Sheffield on Monday 15 April, the trio will perform dates in Glasgow, Manchester, Dublin, London, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Southampton, Bristol, Norwich, Middlesbrough and Huddersfield.
Over the years, Take That have released eight studio albums, with their latest being 2017’s Wonderland. In 2017, they broadcast their Wonderland Tour show from The O2, which broke the record to become the highest-grossing live concert cinema screening of all time.
In November 2018, Take That released the compilation album Odyssey, which features their greatest hits re-imagined with new arrangements. It also features three new tracks – Out of Our Heads, Everlasting and Spin.
Take That have are celebrating the release of this album with their 2019 spring tour and they’ve also announced that the final date in Cardiff will be screened in cinemas across the UK.
Here’s the complete list of ‘Take That Greatest Hits Live 2019’ tour dates for the UK and Ireland:
- Manchester Arena (UK) – April 22, 23, 25, 26, 27
- Dublin, 3Arena (Ireland) – April 29 & 30
- The O2 Arena, London (UK) – May 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Birmingham Arena (UK) – May 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18
- Milton Keynes Dons Football Club (UK) – May 23
- Southampton, St Mary’s Stadium (UK) – May 25
- Bristol City Ashton Gate Stadium (UK) – May 28
- Norwich, Carrow Road Stadium (UK) – May 30
- Middlesbrough, Riverside Stadium (UK) – June 1
- Huddersfield, John Smith Stadium (UK) – June 4
- Liverpool, Anfield Stadium (UK) – June 6
- Cardiff, Principality Stadium (UK) – June 8