Lorindale Concierge (“we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our members and any visitors to our group websites (each a “Site”, together the “Sites”), of which this is one. Please read this privacy promise to understand how we use and protect any information that we collect about you.
This privacy promise is intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Sites and any services provided through them.
By visiting our Site and/or registering as one of our members, you consent to us collecting, storing, using and (if applicable) transferring your personal information in accordance with this privacy promise.
If we decide to change our privacy promise, we will post those changes on this page to keep you aware of the way we collect, use and disclose information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide to us when you register to be a member or fill out forms on a Site. You acknowledge that, where registering to use certain of our services, you may be required to submit “sensitive” personal information (such as information regarding your physical condition, ethnic origin, sexual orientation and religious beliefs) and consent to our processing of such information in accordance with this privacy promise;
- information that you submit when you place an order for our services (including your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiration date) which we need to process your order and to notify you of your order status;
- information about you which you include in any e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- information about your usage of the Site; and
- information about your computer, which may include your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers (statistical data about’ browsing actions and patterns that does not identify any individual).
DISPLAY ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
Our Site use a unique tracking code to support Google Display Advertising enabling Google Analytics to collect traffic data by using our cookies. This is in addition to the data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation allowing the Remarketing feature based on Display Advertising from Google. It is with this feature that we use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online adhering to the Google Adwords Remarketing Policy and its sensitive category restrictions.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve advertisements based on your past visits to our Site for 30 days.
OPT-OUT OR CHANGE PREFERENCES OF DISPLAY ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
Visitors to our Sites can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. In addition, on allow you to choose how your data is collected and can be installed direct in your browser.
We may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Site may be used to create reports about the use of the Sites and the analytics service provider will store this information.
A few of the methods that may be used to store or access information already stored on your computer are as follows (although note that subsequent technology and methods may be developed):
- Cookies. A cookie is a text file placed on a device when a user visits a website. Cookies can be temporary (e.g. session) or permanent (e.g. persistent). They can also be first party (e.g. placed by us) or third party (e.g. placed by a third party advertiser or ad server).
- HTML5. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage and do not require a plug-in.
- ETag or entity tag. An opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL that acts as a form of device identifier.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your computer, you can change the settings on your Internet browser to disable, remove or reject cookies. For more information about how to do this, you should consult the “Help” section of your browser. In some but not all instances, cookies can be blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Each browser you use will need to be set separately and you will see that different browsers offer different functionality and options in this regard. Please note that rejecting cookies via your browser may not be effective with regard to HMTL5 cookie (which is explained in more detail above).
THE WAY YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of a Site, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of a Site;
- notify you every now and again about important changes to the Sites or our services;
- to administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Site (including any advertising present on our Site);
- to enable us to provide our services to you and to process your orders for specific goods and/or services;
- to produce reports on our customers’ preferences, interests and buying habits (these reports will not identify you in any way); and
- for security purposes.
We may also use your information to notify you of our services and our exciting new offers if you have either requested marketing communications from us, or consented to receive marketing communications when you registered for one of our services. If you do not want to receive such marketing communications, please tick the appropriate box on the relevant Site’s registration page. You may opt out of receiving such marketing communications at any time by following the instructions below.
We may permit selected third party partners or affiliates of ours to provide you with information about their products and services which maybe of interest to you, as long as you have consented to receive marketing communications from our selected third parties for such purposes.
You may opt out from receiving marketing communications at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in any marketing email that you receive.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Site may contain links to websites that are operated by third parties. We do not control and accept no liability or responsibility for those websites and this privacy promise does not apply to those websites. Please consult the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those third party websites to find out how they collect and use your personal data.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
The data we collect from you are stored in our system servers and will be treated with utmost confidentiality. Your personal information will be used only by Lorindale for all business transactions that require your information to complete the transactions. It may also be processed by staff that works for us or for one of our service providers, suppliers, franchisees or affiliates. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy promise.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or servers hosted by third party service providers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL/TLS technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Once we have received your information, appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secures. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the Internet and that you send your information at your own risk.
Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company.
We may also disclose your personal information: (i) to our affiliates, franchisees, suppliers, delivery companies, customers with whom we have contracted to provide services to you and other third parties to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to process your orders and provide you with any service to which you have subscribed via the Site; (ii) where required to do so by law or court order; (iii) upon the sale of the business (in which case personal data of our customers will be one of the transferred assets); and (iv) to any person to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to enforce our rights under this privacy promise or under any of our applicable Terms and Conditions.
We may provide third parties with anonymised reports on our customers’ preferences, interests and buying habits. We may provide our trusted service providers with anonymous information about our customers in order for them to compile these reports on our behalf. These reports will not identify you in any way.
Other than as expressly set out in this privacy promise or as otherwise required or permitted by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time request access to your personal data by contacting us using the contact details set out below. We reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity.
Lorindale Concierge of 3036 King Fahd Road, Khobar Gate Tower, Khobar, 34424, Saudi Arabia, is your data controller in relation to any personal data that you provide to us. If you wish to know what information we hold about you or if you have any queries about this privacy promise, our Site practices or your personal dealing with our Site, you can contact our nominated representative for dealing with data protection issues, who can be contacted at email@example.com.